14 Jul 10 Simple Ways To Write Better Content
Here’s a follow on to my post from a week or so ago on LinkedIn with a few more content writing tips. Enjoy!
- Get the pen and fingers moving.
- Read many books and articles – the good and the bad.
- Listen to podcasts for ideas and inspiration.
- Practice monotasking, setting a timer for uninterrupted writing.
- Work on brilliant headlines.
- Ask someone you trust to proofread your work.
- Always think of your reader.
- Read your own writing out loud.
- When in doubt, cut it out.
- If you can’t write a book, write a blog post.
- If you can’t write a blog post, comment on a post from someone else.
# # # # #
Fit For Social – experts in social media marketing
Workshops | Speaking | Training | Coaching | Strategy Development | Content Marketing
Blogs | Vlogs | Personal Branding | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube