29 Dec Stop procrastinating and get things done
Get on with doing the things that really matter in your life. None of us know how long we have left and wishing you had a great life full of interesting friends and all the things you ever wanted won’t come by sitting on the sofa.
- Ideas are everywhere but you’ve got to do the work to make them into something that matters. Execute on those ideas and you’ll see good things happen in time.
- What we focus on most becomes our idea of reality – use this power to get things done through focussing hard every day on what you want.
- What time of the day do you feel most energised and do your best work? If it’s 6am to midday, set your working day around this slot and deliver the goods.
- Do everything you can to stay positive. Don’t look back too long on past failures. Look forward and focus on your strengths.
- Don’t worry about what people think. My first business was a dating agency and everyone I knew told me I was I mad for launching it but I gained more from creating and running this business than any other in my life to date. If you believe it’s the right thing to do and worth the risk, get on with it.
- If you’re feeling some fear and that’s what’s stopping you, work out exactly what it is and try and understand what you’re afraid of. What are your true intentions? How much do you want it? In most cases, your fears won’t amount to much and it’s time to get to work.